Colopy Ventures invests in early stage software startups located in the Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina and surrounding regions.
If you are interested in funding, please review our investment process. We prefer to be the singular angel investor ($100k – $300k) in an entrepreneur’s first investment round.
Here is a round-up of our current portfolio:
- Seguno is embedded email marketing for the Shopify e-commerce platform. Durham, NC (operated out of CV office.)
Lead Angel Investor. May 2018.
- Green Places helps small- and mid-size companies go carbon neutral and certifies their efforts after doing so. Think of it as a green-version of a “Good House Keeping Seal of Approval.” Raleigh, NC.
- Spiffy is an on-demand car wash and maintenance company, led by seasoned entrepreneur Scot Wingo. Durham, NC
- Lumedica is disrupting the expensive ophthalmologist equipment market with new imaging technologies. Durham, NC.
- EmployUs offers a software-as-a-service platform medium and large enterprises to optimize their employee referral programs. Cary, NC. ACQUIRED BY HIREOLOGY
We also invested in these local venture funds:
- Bull City Venture Partners is a tech-focused early stage venture investor in North Carolina and the Southeast. Durham, NC
- Excelerate Health Ventures is an early stage venture investor in digital health companies. RTP, NC
- IDEA Fund Partners is a tech-focused early stage venture investor in North Carolina and throughout the Southeast. Durham, NC
- Triangle Angel Partners is an angel fund in the Triangle (obviously!) Chapel Hill, NC.
Finally, we run Jurassic Capital, which makes growth equity investments (>$1m ARR) in B2B software companies throughout North Carolina and the Southeast.